Uma features singer Mercedes Bahleda and composer Ferenz Kallos offering of Indian chants, Tibetan prayers, and the secret Jesus Mantra. Cradled by the lush strings of cello and violin, Mercedes’ heartbreaking vocals evoke an ancient time. Opera singer Jenna Karl guests on a 20-minute sadhana, Om Shanti, rich with airy flutes, deep strings and rolling harmonies over the steady drum of a heartbeat – opening a landscape of hope through this grand prayer of peace.
1. Sky Dancer/ Kandroma (Tibetan prayer to honor Vajra Yogini)
2. Guru Nayaran (Sanskrit mantra to honor the Teacher)
4. Om Namo Guru Dev Namo (Sanskrit mantra to honor the Teacher)
5. Om Namo Bhagavati (Sanskrit mantra to honor Lord Krishna)
6. The Jesus Mantra (Greek Mantra to honor Jesus Christ)
7. Om Shanti (extended version) (Sanskrit mantra for peace)